HVAC Protection That’s Fit for a Royal
Heating and cooling technology has come a long way through the years. But despite these advancements, heaters and air conditioners aren’t “set it and forget it” systems. In order for your equipment to perform safely and reliably, it needs to be maintained each year.
It Pays to Have Elite Equipment
By properly maintaining your equipment, you will:
- Save on your energy bills by keeping your equipment operating at peak efficiency.
- Significantly reduce the likelihood of repairs. During a preventative maintenance service call, our technicians will correct the minor issues that would otherwise become major repairs.
- Remain eligible for manufacturer warranties. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance as part of their warranty terms.
- Prolong the life of your equipment. Many of the system replacements we perform are the result of poorly maintained equipment. By taking proper care of your equipment, it will last longer and maximize the return on your investment.
Jon’s Comfort Club Makes Preventative Maintenance a Breeze
To make life easier for our customers and help them reliably meet the manufacturers’ maintenance requirements, we created Jon’s Comfort Club.
Our comprehensive maintenance program covers furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, geothermal systems and heat pumps. Formed by our company founders who have decades of HVAC and plumbing experience, The Club is designed to prevent costly repairs, prolong the life of your equipment and minimize your energy bills month to month. With this annual agreement, you can have peace of mind knowing that your equipment is going to perform optimally without a hitch!
Membership Has Its Perks
What’s a club without benefits? As a member, you are automatically entitled to a number of perks, including:
- Priority scheduling
- Discounts on plumbing, heating and cooling service calls and repairs
- Extended warranties on parts and labor (varies by plan)
- Loyalty credits accrued toward system replacements (including your water heater!)
- No overtime labor charges
A Winning Plan for Every Home & Budget
We’re customers ourselves, so we know the value of having choices. Compare our different plans using the chart below and select the amount of coverage that’s perfect for you and your family:
Our Comfort Club Covenant
We pledge to maintain your heating and air conditioning system like it was our own.
Our technicians will tell you when our testing indicates system components are operating nearly outside of accepted ranges. This gives you the knowledge and facts you need to decide whether you should replace aging parts or put off that repair until a later date. Rest assured, our technicians are not salespeople. They are advisors who are here to serve your needs and look out for your best interests.
Don’t Leave Your Equipment in the Trenches—Join Jon’s Comfort Club Today!
As important as it is to maintain your HVAC equipment, it can be difficult to remember to make this a priority. That’s exactly why we created Jon’s Comfort Club. We’ll give your heating and cooling systems the regular care they need to prevent future problems, lower your energy bills and keep your equipment running safely year after year.
To learn more about our exclusive maintenance club or to schedule preventative maintenance, contact us online or call Jon’s Plumbing & Heating at 740-392-5667 today.