When It Can’t Be Left to Just Anyone, Leave it to Jon’s
Think about how much you use your plumbing and the role it plays in your everyday life. With this in mind, would you want a novice or Average Joe to install your new plumbing … or anything for that matter? Yeah, us neither!
When we first began in 1998, our primary focus was new construction projects. We spent years designing and installing plumbing systems for homes and businesses across the state. Eventually, we decided to shift gears and focus more on residential demand services, such as repair, replacement and maintenance. Nevertheless, we are still rooted in new construction projects and possess the skills and the knowledge to expertly install new plumbing systems.
If It Pertains to Plumbing, We Do It
Specializing in both residential and light commercial services, we can design and install any and all portions of your plumbing, including:
- Water heaters
- Water lines
- Sewer lines
- Gas lines
- Sump pumps
- Fixtures (sinks, toilets, showers, bathtubs etc.)
- Garbage disposals
- Drainage systems
Visit Our Showroom to Explore Your Options!
Why browse through a catalog when you can see it in person? We have a private showroom that displays many of our plumbing products and brands, including:
- Bradford White
- American Standard
- Mansfield Plumbing
- … And more!
Click here to see a video of our showroom and learn why our customers love it!
When We’re Leading the Project, We Will:
- Design your plumbing in the smartest, most efficient way possible. We’ve been installing plumbing systems for decades, so we know what works best and why. We’ll strategically install your plumbing to help you save money, save space, and save time with hassle-free usage.
- Present a number of options for every decision and share our professional recommendations.
- Keep you updated and informed from start to finish.
- Use quality products from leading manufacturers to ensure the proper performance and longevity of your plumbing.
- Clean up after ourselves and show the utmost respect for your property.
A Smooth Plumbing Installation? It’s Not a Pipe Dream
With Jon’s, it’s a guarantee.
We’ve overseen plumbing and HVAC installations for countless construction projects through the years and know how to meet deadlines. If you know exactly what you want to achieve with your plumbing project, we’ll make it happen. Or, if you aren’t quite sure what needs to be done, we’ll be happy to share our recommendations and guide you every step of the way.
To request an estimate for your upcoming project, contact us online or call Jon’s at 740-392-5667 today.