Who’ve Been in the Game Since 1998
With a background in ductwork fabrication, owner Jon Sells diligently worked to learn the ropes of HVAC installation, service, and project management. By the time he founded Jon’s in 1998, he set his sights on the new construction industry. Partnering with more and more builders, Jon and his crew installed thousands of HVAC systems for homes and businesses across Ohio. Eventually, Jon decided to stop traveling all over the state and shifted the primary focus of the business from new construction to on-demand services, such as replacement, repair and maintenance.
Despite this change, we continually leverage our construction experience to design and install new HVAC systems for homes and businesses across our service area. Whether you’re building a new home from the ground up or adding on to your existing space, we know how to do everything right because we’ve been doing it since Day One!
HVAC Design Is in Our DNA
We’ve designed and installed so many systems over the years that it’s become second nature to us. Because of this, we are able to identify and address various factors that influence key decisions during the design phase. This level of meticulousness is absolutely crucial in ensuring the performance and longevity of your system. We design and install all types of heating and cooling systems, including:
- Air conditioners
- Ductless mini-splits
- Heat pumps
- Radiant in-floor heating
We specialize in custom HVAC installations that are fully tailored to your comfort needs, budget and preferences. When you choose us to design and install your new system, you can have peace of mind that we’ll address every key factor to ensure the optimal performance of your equipment, including:
- Sizing. Load calculation is an essential component of any HVAC installation. Our team will take the time to fully assess your goals and the size/layout of your space to determine proper sizing. This is key in ensuring your system will work efficiently while keeping your space comfortable.
- Ventilation. Proper ventilation is important for your indoor air quality and keeping harmful pollutants at bay.
- Energy efficiency. Our goal is to help you save as much energy and money as possible. During a consultation, our comfort advisor will walk you through the entire process and give you multiple options, including products that are certified by the Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). These certifications mean that the products have undergone rigorous testing to ensure maximum energy efficiency.
- Air distribution. We will design your system for optimal airflow to ensure that everyone stays comfortable in your home or business, no matter where they are.
- Aesthetics. We don’t just install a system at the drop of a hat. Everything is thought out carefully to ensure that your ductwork will do its job while consuming the minimal amount of space.
- Quiet operation. We strategically install ductwork to reduce the amount of noise and ensure your system will operate efficiently, but quietly.
- Code compliance. We know all the regulations inside and out and will ensure that your new system is fully up to code without fail.
Ace Your HVAC Installation With the True Professionals
HVAC installation isn’t just an add-on service for us. It’s how we first got started back in 1998, traveling all over the state to manage heating, cooling and plumbing installations for homes and businesses. When you’re looking for a contractor that will reliably install your new system in the smartest, most cost-efficient way possible, look no further than the pros at Jon’s.
To request a consultation for your home or business, contact us online or call Jon’s at 740-392-5667 today.