A Bullseye for Reliable Replacements
Like a trusted sidekick, your heater has always been there when you needed it. But there comes a day when your old and reliable heating system isn’t so reliable anymore. When this happens, we’ll step in and introduce you to a new, energy-efficient system. When customers see how much money they save month to month with the newer models, they tell us that they wish they’d upgraded years ago!
We replace all types of heating systems, including:
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal systems
- Radiant floor heating systems
- Ductless systems
We’re very particular about the brands we install, so we partner with the most reputable heating manufacturers such as Armstrong Air, Mitsubishi Electric, Bosch Geothermal and more. These are the brands we choose for our customers, because they’re the ones we choose for our own homes!
Should I Repair or Replace My Heating System?
It isn’t always easy to know whether you should keep your heating system or replace it. Ultimately, you might want to opt for a replacement if:
- Your system is more than 15 years old. If you own a furnace and it’s up there in age, you can save more in the long run with a new system. Today’s units conserve more energy and can provide greater comfort at a lower cost.
- It needs to be repaired frequently. Repair costs add up over time. With new heating equipment, you won’t need to worry about the costs and stress that come with frequent repairs.
- The heating system is older and you’re facing an expensive repair. Rather than pouring money into an outdated unit, you can invest in a new one that will serve you well. If the cost of the repair is close to or even exceeds the cost of replacement, we’ll always recommend replacing the system. We offer a number of financing options to assist our customers and give them better peace of mind with their upgrades.
We’re Experienced Marksmen for Heating Replacements
Since every home is different, we tailor our heating replacements to your needs. This is absolutely crucial in ensuring your new heating system will exceed expectations regarding comfort, energy savings and more. This personalized level of care is where many other HVAC contractors miss the mark! At Jon’s, we take the time to consider all of the important factors such as:
- Proper system sizing
- AHRI system matching (ensures furnace and AC operate at designed efficiency)
- Zoning preferences
- The layout of your home or business
- Your budget
- Additional preferences (smart thermostats, multi-stage operation, etc.)
Prolong the Life of Your Equipment With Preventive Maintenance
It goes without saying that when you invest in new heating equipment, you want to get the most out of it. The best way to do this is by joining Jon’s Comfort Club. This is our exclusive maintenance club that’s designed to ensure the efficiency and longevity of your heating and cooling equipment. As a member, you’ll leave the heavy lifting to our technicians who will thoroughly inspect your equipment and correct any small problems before they can become major ones.
Click here to learn more about the plans we offer and the critical role that regular maintenance plays in preventing repairs, maintaining eligibility for manufacturers’ warranties and minimizing your energy bills.
Choose the Experts for Your Heating Replacement Needs in Knox County, OH
We know that heating replacement is about the service as much as the product. That’s why we’ve established a specific process to help ensure a flawless and pleasant experience for our customers. We continuously master the latest technology and are ready to help you enjoy the very best that modern-day heating has to offer!
To take the next step and schedule a heating replacement consultation for your home or business, contact us online or call Jon’s Plumbing & Heating at 740-392-5667 today.